How do I cancel my CHANI app subscription?
The CHANI app automatically renews unless you cancel it. The process is different depending on if you purchased your subscription via the Apple App Store or the Google Play Store. See the links below for more information on how to cancel your subscription on your preferred platform.
If you cancel, you can keep using your subscription until the next billing date.
If you signed up for a free trial or used an offer code for the CHANI app, and you don't want to roll into a subscription once the offer expires, you will need to cancel at least 24 hours before the trial ends. If you need any assistance with a trial or offer code, please reach out to us at email@example.com.
How can I get a refund for the CHANI app subscription?
Refunds for CHANI app subscriptions are subject to the payment processing and refund policies of the app distribution platform from which it was purchased. App Store or Google Play must directly approve the request in order for it to be eligible for a refund.
Apple App Store Purchases
Apple iTunes handles subscriptions for the CHANI app on iOS devices. Refund eligibility might vary by country or region. See the Apple Media Services Terms and Conditions for details. If you purchased your subscription via the App Store, please visit Apple's customer support page to request a refund.
- Go directly to Apple’s Customer Support page.
- You will be prompted to sign in with your Apple ID.
- Under "What can we help you with?" select "Request a Refund" from the dropdown menu.
- Select the reason for your refund request from the second dropdown menu.
- Click the Next button.
- Select CHANI from your list of purchases.
- Click the Submit button.
Alternatively, you can call Apple Support at 1-800-692-7753.
Google Play Store Purchases
Google Play handles subscriptions for the CHANI app on Android devices. Google doesn't give refunds for most Google Play purchases. However, you may be able to get a refund depending on the details within 48 hours of the purchase:
- Go to play.google.com.
- At the top right, click your Profile picture.
- Click Payments & subscriptions and then Budget & order history.
- For the order you want to return, click Report a problem.
- Select the option that describes your situation.
- Complete the form and note that you'd like a refund.
- Click Submit.
If you find a Google Play purchase on your card or other payment method that you didn't make and that wasn't made by anyone you know, report unauthorized charges within 120 days of the transaction.