If you are not seeing these features in the CHANI app, you might need to close, update and reopen your app. You can read how to do so here. Please note that some new content, such as the readings in your detailed written birth chart reading, are only available to premium subscribers.
Learn how to work with the Nodes in the CHANI app here including the answers to some of the following questions:
- What are the nodes of the Moon?
- How does CHANI app approach the nodes?
- How do the nodes move?
- My nodes on the CHANI app are in a different location than I’m used to seeing. Why?
- Are the “true” nodes more true?
- What does it mean if my true and mean nodes are in different signs?
- Does the angular relationship between the nodes ever change?
- What do the lunar nodes have to do with eclipses?
- This interpretation is a little different than the one I’m used to. Why?
- What does it mean if my nodes are (or aren’t) retrograde?
- Are the nodes physical bodies, like planets or asteroids?
- Do other planets or bodies in space have nodes?
- Are there other names for the lunar nodes?
Read more about how to work with Chiron in the CHANI app here.
Learn about the anchors of your life here including the answers to some of the following questions:
- My MC / IC is in a different house than I’m used to seeing it. Why?
- What does it mean if my MC isn’t in the 10th House, and my IC isn’t in the 4th?
- I can’t find a house interpretation for my Descendant (DC).
- How does the location of my birth change the angles?
- How does time change the location of the MC, IC, and DC?
- Can I know my MC / IC / DC if I don’t know my birth time?
- I thought “angles” were the ways the planets relate to each other through squares, trines, etc.?
- Are the MC, IC, and DC points that travel around in space like the lunar nodes or Black Moon Lilith?