To resolve this issue and get the newest features, make sure you are on the latest app version by turning on automatic updates and rebooting your internet modem.
Due to some iOS Settings bugs, the content on the Home page of the app might not properly load. There are two methods to resolve this:
If this issues remains unresolved:
Check the iOS 'Region' and 'Time' Settings
Make sure in your iOS Settings > General >'Languages & Regions' the Calendar is set to "Gregorian" and your Region is correctly set in accordance with your current location. Lastly, confirm that in your iOS Settings >General > Date & Time is "Set Automatically" and “24-Hour Time”. If your current settings already resemble the above, toggle off and back on the Date & Time "Set Automatically", toggle on the “24-Hour Time” option, and reboot your phone.
Check the iOS Accessibility 'Text' Settings
If you go into your device's Accessibility Settings, Display & Text, Larger Text and select an option greater than the first 3 options, you should then be able to restart the app and be able to see your full chart.
- Click on the “Settings” icon on your home screen
- In the settings menu scroll down and click on “Accessibility”
- In the Accessibility menu select “Display & Text Size”
- In the “Display & Text Size” menu select “Larger Text”
- At the bottom of the larger text screen there is a slider to adjust text size. Drag the slider and make sure you select a size option 4 or larger.
If this does not resolve the issue, please email us and include your time, date and location of birth. We will work with you to rectify this as soon as possible.