Due to an iOS Text Size Accessibility bug, the text of planet descriptions can get cut off when a small text size is selected on the device in iOS Accessibility area. You can adjust your text size settings to correct this and see the full planet descriptions.
If you go into your device's Accessibility Settings, Display & Text, Larger Text and select an option greater than the first 3 options, you should then be able to restart the app and be able to see your full chart.
- Click on the “Settings” icon on your home screen
- In the settings menu scroll down and click on “Accessibility”
- In the Accessibility menu select “Display & Text Size”
- In the “Display & Text Size” menu select “Larger Text”
- At the bottom of the larger text screen there is a slider to adjust text size. Drag the slider and make sure you select a size option 4 or larger.
If this does not resolve the issue, please email us and include your time, date and location of birth. We will work with you to rectify this as soon as possible.