- What is the digital Astro Planner
- What are the features of the digital Astro Planner?
- Can I print it?
- Can I write in it digitally or with a stylus?
- Astro Calendar and Accessible PDF
- Accessibility Features
- How to import an .ics file into my digital calendar?
What is the digital Astro Planner
The digital Astro Planner is a PDF format of our Astro Planner that you can download directly onto your computer, smartphone, or tablet. Filled with 282 pages of rituals, reflections, exercises, astro cheat sheets, planetary movements, and daily and monthly calendars that allow you to map out your year, track your intention for the day, and make the most of the current astrology.
What are the features of the digital 2024 Astro Planner?
- A customizable chart wheel.
- Reference tables to familiarize yourself with the signs, houses, and planets.
- A daily overview of the key planetary movements to help you prep for upcoming events, plan your year, and reflect on how the transits unfold.
- Daily calendar pages with spaces for planning, intention-setting, and dream journaling.
- Monthly calendar spreads outlining major planetary transits, holidays, Moon phases, Sun sign seasons, and tailored affirmations.
- Two digital sheets of stickers for organization and personalization.
- Monthly reflection pages for recording dreams, synchronicities, or tarot pulls and tracking recurring messages and themes.
- Activity prompts for each significant astrological event, such as New and Full Moons, solstices and equinoxes, lunar and solar eclipses, and more.
- A QR code for a free 30-day trial of premium content in the CHANI app.
- Astro Calendar to integrate the planetary movements of each day into your digital calendar.
- A format that is compatible with assistive technology, such as screen readers.
Can I print it?
Yes. The document is formatted for 6.25 × 8.75-inch paper.
Can I write in it digitally or with a stylus?
Yes! You will need a computer, tablet, or smartphone, and some type of PDF reader software. Most PDF annotation apps work with the digital Astro Planner. However, some may have fewer features than others. For the best experience with a stylus, we recommend using it in a note-taking app on a tablet.
Below are some popular apps to use with digital planners.
Astro Calendar and Accessible PDF
We are excited to share that we’ve created a version of the Astro Planner that is compatible with assistive technology such as screen readers.
The Astro Calendar is a downloadable .ics file to be imported into your digital calendar. This calendar-based format allows you to see astrological transits in advance and receive updates in real-time.
Your Astro Calendar includes an accessible PDF containing the journal and activity prompts featured in the Astro Planner and all the reference tables to familiarize you with the signs, houses, planets, and more astro tools to further aid in your explorations. You can engage with these as often as is convenient and resonant by writing in your journal or recording a voice memo.
How to import an .ics file into my digital calendar?
Once you download the Astro Calendar .ics file, you must import it into your personal digital calendar of choice.
We suggest creating a new calendar to import your .ics file into, this way the Astro Calendar events can be listed as its own in your digital calendar software, and you can just delete it later, if desired.
If you choose to import the items of the .ics file into an exsiting calendar and wish to delete it in the future, you will not be able to delete all the events from the .ics file in one go as they will now be inextricably part of the calendar they were imported into. You will only be able to delete the events one by one.
We have listed how-to import .ics file articles below for some popular calendar apps.
If you need additional support, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.